[Farmall] F-20 Brakes

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Aug 24 19:38:47 PDT 2008

Rice may have lining kits available. An automotive machine shop should be
able to put them in or make you a set of linings. You can buy lining matl
from McMaster-Carr and make them yourself if you are so inclined. I don't
know if they have the rivets or not.

Biewers salvage probably has shoes available.

John Hall