[AT] Case 580 CK brakes

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Sat Aug 23 18:42:41 PDT 2008

Speedi-sleeve.

Or at least that is what is written on the box of one I got in the garrage.
I had to special order one for my last car, so I put a stock seal on hoping
it would get me by until the order came in.  Well the seal lasted at least a
year, and was still working fine when the engine blew.   (A previous seal
lasted just 2 days which is why I ordered it, but the new one was a different
brand an must have been just enough smaller that it didn't hit the bad part
of the shaft)