[AT] Case 580 CK brakes

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Aug 23 15:18:25 PDT 2008

Also, if you have some oily clutch linings or disc brakes.  Soak them in
gasoline for about an hour.  Then bury them in a box of kitty litter for
a day or two.  Be sure to close the box or the shop cats will leave you
a couple of land mines!!!!
I have done this (both) several times and it has worked for me.  YMMV

Cecil in OKla