[AT] Case 580 CK brakes

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 14:15:49 PDT 2008

  Don,  I have used 2 thin seals on the front engine crankshaft for a 560
Farmall tractor.
In place of one wider seal.
And it stopped the leak.  I dont know anything about this tractor that you
are working on, never been around one other than it being run.
Maybe you can take your seal to the parts store try to match up some thin
enough to use 2 on each side.
Hope this will help.

Kevin Mosier