[AT] Tractor club

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 19:59:28 PDT 2008

I was really glad to  get to talk with you  THursday night!
We have a club  like you disscussed---  we  dont have   a  "show"  persay.
we have  picnics, rodeo's  a  christmas dinner and  a   winter dinner,   and
one   tech-business meeting... and MAYBE  a plowday

we come talk --- very few show up..  most sit and let the meeting  go on and
then leave---   I've been president for 5yrs  now   and in the  20yrs  weve
had   4presidnts   I was  secretay for 10yrs  and have had the  newsletter
since 95...
We  had to cancel our picnic this year do to flooding,  our plow  day to
flooding.
We really try to include the wives  and  children--   and  OTHER clubs  the
members belong too... that has been a  flop.
and  as  a  travelling  exhibition of   JohnDeeres  we  have not done a good
job--my fault I would say as I  dont go around promoting  that.    I know  we
 have the reputation for  stuck upness--  I was really hoping to do  away
with that but       when you have the  best  ------  ( just  for laughs there ok)
 :)

In a message dated 8/20/2008 12:08:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,