[AT] tractorquestion

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 20:20:55 PDT 2008

If you have a tractor question that this crowd can't answer one of us will
point you towards someone or another site that can.

Charlie
...........................................................snip
 Charlie you have to be kidding !
Bruce, if you are looking for how to do something about repairs to your tractor. You will most definitely need to look elsewhere.
There is very few on this list that will do anything to help.  I ask about an F 12 Farmall several times.
And even got one answer from a hotshot that claims to know everything in all the books, and then some.
His reply was, I have the info within arms reach.  Just don't know which arm, followed by a big  LOL.
Funny this same fella jumped to attention trying to sell you a tractor :<)
I have a '60 Ford 641/loader that's for sale.
( His quote )

Strange how things are sometimes ?

Kevin