[AT] Where have all the pull-type plows gone?

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Fri Aug 22 10:31:42 PDT 2008

There was a pretty good looking JD 2 bottom for sale at the Ashtabula County
show this year. A later one on rubber, with bar steel frames instead of the old
cast frames.

I always take pix of for-sale items, just took a look at the pix.
The For Sale sign doesn't have a phone number.

I found my cast beam JD 2 bottom on steel in ready to go condition for sale
on a front lawn. I had looked at a couple others earlier before I decided I
needed (wanted) to have one.

Dave Merchant