[AT] 1949 Case VAC is home.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Aug 20 05:07:17 PDT 2008

Steve I really don't know.  I just remember seeing them parked out by the
side of the road or moving along slowly through the field.  You could see
that a B&S or similar small engine was mounted up front where the JD engine
should have been.  I don't have a clue how it was hooked up but the thing
really crept along.  I guess they had it geared down with pulleys or
something.  I was hoping someone on the list had seen one and could tell me.

It was probably 25 years ago.  I wish now I had stopped and looked one over
close.  I'm glad I didn't have to listen to it all day.

Charlie