[AT] 1949 Case VAC is home.

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Tue Aug 19 19:06:59 PDT 2008

Hi Don,

Two things...

Have you relocated to MO?

Some years ago, maybe 10 or so, there was a JD A or G with a V-8 Jimmy
diesel that sneaked in among our ATIS tractors at Portland.  It was the
second one I had seen.  I talked to the guy and he did it with only a torch
and welder.  It was rather crude, but it worked.  His biggest problem was
that he had no understanding of how universal joints are supposed to work
and his were badly out of time.  Once the modification to the JD crankshaft
is figured out it all falls into line.

George