[AT] 1949 Case VAC is home.

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Tue Aug 19 05:50:42 PDT 2008

Hey Farmer -

Give me a shout when you're ready to start scrounging parts for the new
VAC.
I've got an early VAC that's nearly complete sitting in the parts patch.
Motor is stuck and the tranny's locked up, but there might be something
in
there that could help resurrect yours.  I wouldn't hold out much hope
for
that low-pressure hydraulic pump though.  The working parts are in the
bottom,
and if the tractor has spent much time out in the weather it will likely
be
rusted junk where it matters.  I've never seen one of those come off a
salvage
tractor that was any good at all.  If you're going to need hydraulics it
would work out a lot better to chuck the pump/pulley drive and install
the high
pressure pump that mounts on the engine block.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416