[AT] Don't scratch the paint!

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Aug 17 05:59:57 PDT 2008

It was a pit silo.  One of the wagons had a moveable angled front end
gate that had rubber belting on the sides.  It had a chain bridle
attached  that would pull the load of grain out of the back afer you
opened the rear endgate and attached a tractor.  This may be the same
type of arrangement.  I grew up with very tight German immigrant farmers
who had some real ingenuity.

Cecil in OKla