[AT] OT'

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 16:20:56 PDT 2008

 Thank yall,  she is in a bad state of illness, just returned from the
hospital a bit ago.  Her left side is completly paralyzed. And she can talk
well kinda growl I can understand some of what she is saying. But the nurses
can not ?? Or claim they cant. it dont look good for her. Bad thing about it
is I have 4 brothers that dont give a hoot about any of this. They all to
busy even to call about her condition. But if I was to call them and tell of
a load of big block Mopar engines for sale, or a factory folding up they
would be on the way down. O ya or where to get a large quanity of illegal
drugs for a nice price. They would be on their way, aint it wild ?

Take care.
Kevin Mosier