[AJD] Lawn mower

Kenneth Jones kenejons61 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 17:37:22 PDT 2008

I had a JD 335 for about 5 years and was very pleased with its performance.  This year, I traded it in on a JD Z520A.  The reason for the trade was that a neighbor had a Z turn and he was mowing a similar amount of grass in about half the time so with the price of gas, I could not resist.  I am please with the mowers performance.  It has reduced my mowing time by about an hour and my gasoline consumption from 5 1/2 to 6 gallons of gas per week to about 4 to 4 1/2 gallons.  As others have written, the mower does have a tendency to tear up the turf when making quick turns but overall I would buy another Z turn mower in a heartbeat.

  Ken Jones

Bill Thompson <billt at agiftofmaine.com> wrote:
  Has anyone have a J D Zero turn lawn mower, I would like to know if you like
them ?

Bill Thompson
Sherman Mills, Maine