[AJD] Lawn mower

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 14 06:02:47 PDT 2008

No, but I have had 2 JD lawn mowers, one push and one self propelled . . .
not sure if I would ever buy another one . . . the first one was excellent
and lived a long life, but the current one, not so good . . . crappy cut and
it was in the shop within days of the 90 day warranty (return for a full
refund if not satisfied) running out and the dealer wouldn't honor it even
though it was just a few days past 90 . . . so I took it to corporate, and
after a long fight, they split the difference with me and paid half of the
shop bill . . . the dealer lost my business, so  for sales, now I go to
another dealer about 20 more miles away than the other (If I'm in a hurry, I
still use them occasionally for parts if they are in stock).

Sorry for the vent, but John Deere doesn't make things the way they used to,
nor stand behond their name (in my opinion).

Farmer Troy in NW Pennsylvania