[AT] somewhat OT--skid steer vs tractor for mowing

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Wed Aug 13 13:58:27 PDT 2008

 I thought we might make it to Sweden this week, Mattias, but it didn't work out the way we thought it would.  The timing just wasn't working right.  The closest I got to you was at Hel.  I had hopes of making it to Karlskrona to see the floral plantings but they have some sort of restrictions on unloading and getting back on the same ferry.

Last night I spent 10 Zloty for a dessert that was described as a French cake with ice cream.  That's about $5.00 for the same thing as a McDonalds Apple Pie, cut in half, and served with two small scoops of vanilla ice cream about the same size as your eyeball.  I'm also getting tired of paying $4.00 for a cup of coffee with no refills.

Hey, at least public toilets here are a bargain.  Only 1.50 Zloty ($.75) per use instead of 2 Euro ($4.00) like it is in Dresden.

Larry