[AT] Ford SOS PTO

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Aug 13 15:32:24 PDT 2008

does it have enough power to turn the brush hog when loaded and engaged?
  My 5000 turns the blades when they are up. Or it did!!!  Until it gets
really warm it may drag.  That is a clutch like an automatic
transmission and runs in oil..  If it will not pull, then the spring
washer that is supposed to disengage it may be warped.

Cecil in OKla