[AT] ATIS at Portland, now 'wireless'

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Wed Aug 13 09:44:20 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Francis Robinson" <robinson46176 at hotmail.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] ATIS at Portland, now 'wireless'

>I guess you would maybe call it "air card". It is a Verizon Wireless 727
>USB modem.
Snip
Farmer
If I had that kind of bill I would be doing something also!!
I left the $100 phone bill, $90 cable tv/internet, for an Embarq package.
$95 a month for everthing, DSL and phone, and Dish TV, after a year I can
say much better than Mediacom.

Imra, I lived in the hills of TN for 19 years ... yep, there is a price ..
of course I was a Dam Yankee for the whole time, but I learned how to fake
being local:)). Some thought if you were not 10 generations, then you did
not belong!!

Paul - IN