[AT] ATIS at Portland, now 'wireless'

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Aug 13 09:19:55 PDT 2008

That is what I have heard too Paul.  That's why I was curious about the
service Farmer is switching to.  I don't know how it works but all of the
local phone company's trucks (Embarq) have a notebook computer in them that
the technicians do all their work through.  Everything from assignments to
making system changes.  It works on some sort of wireless network and they
use them in some really remote places around here.