[AT] somewhat OT--skid steer vs tractor for mowing

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Aug 13 08:14:45 PDT 2008

It's the same here Farmer.   30 something guys in Ford F350 powerstroke
duallys pulling all sorts of trailers.  Some are fancy enclosed rigs, some
just open 16 foot utility jobs.  They have one or two ZTRs, a bunch of
string trimmers and a blower or two.  I bet there are 10 or so companies
like that in this area of less that 50,000.
And most folks around here still cut their own yards.  All of them seem to
be making a good living.