[AT] ATIS at Portland, now 'wireless'

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 08:12:37 PDT 2008

Wireless Broadband comes into your home via satellite dish

Cable comes into your home via cable

DSL comes into your home via phone line

Once inside your home, you can connect a wireless router aka WiFi to
any of these.  That creates a wireless network inside your home, but
it's got nothing to do with the Wireless Broadband being discussed
here.

Steve O.