[AT] Selling tractors abroad

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Aug 11 10:43:33 PDT 2008

He'd have to pay me in some sort of guaranteed funds.  Not a personal check
or wire transfer from an unknown bank or something.  The transaction would
have to clear and I'd have to have the money in my hand and not tied to any
of my bank accounts before I'd ship it.  It could be legit but there are so
many scams around using the same basic premise that I'd leave it alone
unless I was absolutely sure.  What was the last thing you were absolutely
sure of?

Charlie