[AT] Tractor Question - 420 JD

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Fri Aug 8 17:57:48 PDT 2008

OK, one thing I have learned about this list is pay attention.  I have never
had the tank off. I feel that I have a good flow and get very little
sediment in the bowl. BUT, because of several replies, I will pull the tank.
First I will try the LP gas trick.
OH, the first thing is pull it up a good hill, winch in onto the trailer,
and bring it home. Right now it is sitting in a 3 acre bottom ground that
has not been touched for years, mainly because of the hill.  This land, my
son just bought, no electric, nothing but a good hay field, and more than
several walnut trees, 12-24 in in diameter.

Paul in IN