[AT] Tractor Question - 420 JD

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Aug 8 14:21:21 PDT 2008

Paul are you sure you don't have fuel supply problems?  You need to check
your tank and fuel lines carefully.  Sometimes a piece of debris will hang
around the tank outlet.  The fuel flow will pull it down over the opening.
When you stop for a while it will float free.

Good luck.  Those sorts of problems can run a guy crazy.

Charlie