[AT] Tractor Question - 420 JD

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 7 19:46:46 PDT 2008

Don't know if it'll still work as I'm told that WD40 has been
re-formulated but in the old days you could spray it around the manifold
contact places, etc. with an engine running & any vacuum leak would make
an engine speed up quite noticeably.  Ether starting fluid should do the
same but would have to be kept plenty far from the carb intake to avoid
a "false alarm."

Lew