[AT] Bending a hook on a spring

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Wed Aug 6 13:02:23 PDT 2008

You might just look for another old tractor/implement seat and bolt
it on....maybe a better one than you have.  Old seat assemblies are
not hard to find.
And no, I wasn't insinuating there was any weight problem!  :)    I'm
working on a more frustrating job than you right now.....changing the
knives on my NH baler.  Its like working upside down inside a gopher
hole!    John