[AT] Blue G 1000 tractor owner's list, etc.

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Aug 5 18:13:06 PDT 2008

Herbert Metz wrote:
> Blue G (name ?) tractors have been discussed briefly on this forum.   The
> first and only Blue G that I have seen was Loyd Earles (VA) at Canandaigua,
> NY, in August 2004.   Less than 100 tractors were mfged by a pump company
> still in business (in SE states?).     Blue G's are approx 30% larger and
> 30 years after Allis Chalmers G's.    And Blue G's were painted blue.
> Hopefully some ATIS participant can provide additional information for Andy.
> Herb

	I'm not much help... I saw one sell at auction "once". It was not
running and IIRC the head was off or maybe the whole engine was apart.
Its been maybe 10 years ago. I did look at it closely and I recall it
being well made. As you said it was blue... I had this flash that maybe
it was air cooled but I cannot say that it was...
	That is the end of my knowledge about them.

--

"farmer"

I wouldn't mind being absent minded so bad if forgetfulness
could just be a little more selective. Just last week I
was saying so to "whats-her-name..."

Hay & Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)