[AT] travel

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 18:45:48 PDT 2008

I have visited about 20 different countries. Two of the most beautiful are Columbia and Indonesia. Neither of these are the best for political freindliness for Americans.
  Argentina is an interesting place where they have several copies of tractors - many Deere and Massy Ferguson tractors plus some Euro models.
  Minsk Belarus has the Belarus tractor plant, which at one time was the largest tractor manufacturer in the world. I have never been able to tour the plant, but have been by it many times. Minsk is also the cleanest city I
  have visited anywhere
  Just pick a place where there are one or two things yu are interested in and you should enjoy it.
  ((I have no idea how this thing got right formated - borrowing a computer
  when vacationing)
  I am in Northern Indiana this evening and have seem more old tractors by the road that I see in the Houston area in several years.

  Dennis