[AT] Question about travel experiences for some of you tractorguys--OT

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Aug 4 14:52:34 PDT 2008

Hello, Mattias.  I'm sorry to have overlooked Sweden, Norway, and Denmark in my earlier post.  I have not visited any of them but hope to do so at some point.  My mother and her sister traveled through Sweden and Norway a few years ago and came home with wonderful stories, and I knew some Danes several years ago while working in Greenland, so I hope to visit the region myself someday.  If I do I'll inquire about space in one of your outbuildings!

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net