[Farmall] Some ads from the 4/5 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Apr 9 02:56:53 PDT 2008

If I were in your position, I would go to the ATIS Website
<www.atis.net> and click on "salvage yards" and start calling/surfing.
Everybody has their favorites, but I have had good luck with Beiler's,
JP Tractor, Bates, Anderson Tractor, and others. You can try Wenger's as
a last resort - they seem to have stuff that nobody else has, but their
prices are high. If you get Red Power magazine (or know someone who
does) there are ads for a number of salvage yards that specialize in IH.

As for the installation, your best bet would be to get the manual for
the Fast Hitch from Binder Books <www.binderbooks.com>. Generally, IH
produced an Owner Manual for the hitches separately from the tractor
manuals. I have the manual for the 240 Fast Hitch, which is likely the
same or similar to the one for the Super C. (The main difference being
the actual lift arrangement.)

Mike