[AT] OT-steam engine

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 16:45:53 PDT 2008

Warren,
   Thanks for the link. I've got inspiration aplenty. What I'm out of
is time... we only have a few weeks of school left. With
self-employment and a 10 month old, I'm out of time to churn out
something on the lathe. Buying one of those kits is probably the
closest thing I've got to an option. It's the least costly version
I've seen.

I've got enough heat to run a Sterling engine as well. Not sure which
would be more effective but I know how to explain a steam engine. :)

thanks again!

Ken in AZ