[AT] some tractor seat time

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Apr 30 13:37:14 PDT 2008

With the logging done here last summer I'm left with a lot of "little"
trash in areas I usually mow.  The answer for me is using my yardtool
with the MF 35D to rake the various trash out of the way.
Not perfect of course but other than the diesel I have everything I need
(that was not a big issue until this year with $4+/gallon diesel.
The man who leases my pasture is promising to bring over a root rake to
use for cleaning up the pasture a bit - if he does in the next couple
days I'll try it as well - at least then I can work in reverse.

David
NW NC