[Ford-ferguson] TO-35s

Louis Spiegelberg louis at kellnet.com
Wed Apr 30 12:01:11 PDT 2008

Tractorhouse.com

-----Original Message-----
From: ford-ferguson-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:ford-ferguson-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of Cliff
Johnston
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 1:00 PM
To: Ford-Ferguson mailing list
Subject: Re: [Ford-ferguson] TO-35s

Well does anyone know where would can get a TO-35?  It sounds like Ernie
needs what Joe has. Cliff Johnston  China Spring, TX

> From: Buckies at aol.com> Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 00:30:52 -0400> To:
> ford-ferguson at lists.antique-tractor.com> Subject: Re: [Ford-ferguson]
TO-35s> > the to-35 was created by massey harris people over the objections
of Harry > Ferguson. The 35 and its decendants are by far the most popular
tractors in > world history. Its like a good wife, who can cook, clean, and
kiss all at one > time and never complain.> > > In a message dated 4/29/2008
9:28:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time, > FERG at nwmissouri.edu writes:> > Does
anyone know where I could get a good TO-35? I would like to have a > blade
for smoothing the driveway and a bushhog.> > Ernie Ferguson> Maryville, MO>
> ________________________________> > From:
ford-ferguson-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com on behalf of Joseph >
Knight> Sent: Tue 4/29/2008 9:14 PM> To:
ford-ferguson at lists.antique-tractor.com> Subject: [Ford-ferguson] TO-35> > >
> What wonderful machines these old things are. My TO-35 had been sitting>
over the winter!
 , and she started on the first crank without a battery> recharge. I was
able to bush-hog one pasture that had become very> overgrown what with all
the rain we have had here. I am still amazed at> the reliability and
functionality of these tractors. On to the next> pasture tomorrow.> Best to
all out there.> > "Whatever you do, you'll regret it!" Allan McLeod Gray>