[Ford-ferguson] TO-35s

Buckies at aol.com Buckies at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 21:30:52 PDT 2008

the to-35 was created by massey harris people over the objections of  Harry
Ferguson. The 35 and its decendants are by far the most popular tractors  in
world history.  Its like a good wife, who can cook, clean, and  kiss all at one
time and never complain.

In a message dated 4/29/2008 9:28:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time,