[AT] are you getting any messages??

Larry Mason lcmason at uslink.net
Sat Apr 26 21:01:00 PDT 2008

I don't know if 9" of snow can be considered improving weather (although it
is better than the 2' of snow 2 weeks ago). In the middle of the snow, I
used my 1850 Oliver to move a couple of round bales for the critters. It is
so nice when a tractor starts easily even in the winter. The lakes are
pretty much still all frozen over and needless to say, the hay isn't growing
to well yet. Oh well, maybe next week.
Larry Mason