[Farmall] Farmall] Some ads from the 4/19 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Apr 21 08:28:07 PDT 2008

Maybe front end loaders on Ford N's are rare in Snyder County. Or maybe
it is a rare front end loader. Or maybe it is rare because it is
complete. Or maybe the seller thinks saying that it is "rare" will help
it sell better...

In my experience, a Ford N makes a poor loader tractor - the front end
isn't designed for all that weight and usually wears out quickly; plus
the extra weight makes steering hard.

Mike