[Farmall] IH Loader for Super C

Arthur Umland artsd at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 18:35:18 PDT 2008

    Do not worry Geoff, I would not even think of putting the loader on
the Super C you worked so hard on to restore! Before I had purchased
the restored 1952 Super C, I had another one that I had purchased and
use. This less elegant Super C will be the one which has the loader
mounted on it!

    Regards,         Art