[AT] OT: toy wagon

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 15:31:04 PDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 2:30 PM, H. L. Staples
<hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com> wrote:
> Ken a few years ago lots of people were into building gizmos and gadgets of
>  wood and they would all meet at a craft show.

Aha... that's what I was looking for. There are a couple of big arts
and crafts festivals in this area that might be of interest.

>  That said although the wagon is neat and I'm sure that you son will enjoy it
>   I can't offer you any advice on selling them.
>
>  Since your neighbor wants to stay in the dark ages, guess my first thought,
>  eBay is out.

Ebay was my first thought too. The other thing I'm reminded is that
there are folks that have Ebay stores specifically to handle the
electronic interface leaving him to concentrate on doing what he does
best... making things.

As you might have noticed, the little one already loves the wagon.
It's something he can crawl up on top of. His Mom isn't too thrilled
because he's fearless and tried landing on his head a couple times but
he's rapidly getting past that. The blocks have some splinters even
thought the edges are sanded and someone mentioned maybe making blocks
out of triangular and cube shapes. Fortunately there is no lead paint
to be seen... it would certainly end up being tasted.

All good feedback that I'll have to share with the builder over a cup of coffee.

Thanks!

Ken in AZ