[Farmall] stuck clutch

Bob Currie tracturs at att.net
Wed Apr 16 17:31:37 PDT 2008

Austin, I would not assume the clutch is stuck. Before going that route, I
would suggest that you verify that the clutch was installed properly when
the restoration was done. And I'm not sure on how to do that other than
split the tractor. As far as common sense goes,,Becker is right, and to know
him is to appreciate his straight forward comments, which are usually right
on target!

bobcurrie,
greenwood, CA