[AT] Folks are still traveling

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Apr 15 12:52:06 PDT 2008

True, fuel costs are going to really hurt us. The improvement in our grain
prices is helping to compensate for the time being but how long?
As more grain is used to produce fuel I don't see the price of either coming
down in the near future.
Two of the big necessities of life are becoming unaffordable for some.
Heard an interesting saying the other day.. "A hungry man is an angry man".

Ralph in Sask.