[AT] Folks are still traveling

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 15 07:41:37 PDT 2008

Trying again; apparently didn't go thru last nite

My opinion is that this skyrocketing of fuel costs is a far bigger
problem than the housing crunch they keep harping about!  They say the
economy is slowing down; no wonder imho.  Folks have a certain amount of
money to spend; an increasing percentage goes for fuel & "necessities"
(groceries, etc.) all of which has to cost more due the increased
shipping costs.  That's a big cause (again imho) for folks being in a
crunch on their mortgage payments.  BTW I just checked Flying J website
(always the lowest price diesel here) & it's 3.979 per gallon; wouldn't
surprise me if it topped 4 bux in the next day or 2.

Lew near Waco, TX