[AT] older combine straw choppers

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Apr 14 19:07:38 PDT 2008

John,  the dealer only wants it to run good enough for the check to clear.
He doesn't care if it shakes it's self apart next year.  Well I guess I
shouldn't say that.  There are some good dealers out there but you know what
I mean.
I can't answer your question.  I don't have much combine experience.  That
was just a general observation about the way things get done.

Charlie