[AT] still traveling mi TO WI Help

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 12:30:07 PDT 2008

Wayne,

I travel through Vestaburg all the time.? I presently don't have plans to go to Wisconsin, but could get them to my brothers place near Valpariso, IN (Northwest, IN) before you head up here, that would at least save you part of the trip.? Maybe someone in IN could transport them the next leg of the journey?? If your at all concerned about them, I can pick them up for you next week and keep them at my house.? joe at hazeys.com

Enjoy, Joe