[AT] still traveling mi TO WI Help

Snelling, Wayne K wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Mon Apr 14 10:50:12 PDT 2008

I HAVE PURCHASED A PAIR OF Farmall Cub final drives and they are in
Vestaburg, MI 48891..and I will be in WI -probably late May or early
June.
 Anyone making a trip before then from Mi to WI and be able to pick them
up? I am dragging a trailer and would like to eliminate the trip from WI
(Wisconsin) over (down-0ver-up-back down) to MI (Michigan) to pick up
the drives. They will weigh about 75-100 lb each?? Guessing??
Any help appreciated and following is my hotmail address so you can
reach me offline.
 Thanks!

wksnelling at hotmail.com

Wayne Snelling