[Steam-engine] Update

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 07:55:12 PDT 2008

Thanks for the update Rick.  I hope that the knock
goes away with the work that you have done.  I'll echo
others thoughts.  You can't hardly have to much draft
but the openings that let air in must be in good
condition.  Make sure that things are sealed up tight
on the bottom and you will have no trouble controlling
the fire.

Andy Glines
Evansville, IN