[AT] guess it's official now

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sun Apr 13 19:04:21 PDT 2008

Lew
Congratulations Fat Ass Tractor Guy   (*)   Seems to me that you have to go
to Portland In. In August to get your Certificate.

On 4/13/2008 8:23:50 PM, Lew Best (bee_keeper at earthlink.net) wrote: > Hey
gang > > I have a little Case 646 (garden tractor with FEL) that I was using
> today to try pulling some old T-posts. I was standing beside the > tractor
one just tried to tip the tractor up (definitely needs more > rear weight).
Sooooo I tried sitting on the seat it pulled the post > easily. Guess I’m
now officially a FATG! :-) > > Lew near Waco, TX > > >

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA