[AT] High Old Iron Prices in Wed News Article

John B rustyacres at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 06:12:40 PDT 2008

Where is the stampede of people to buy the JD 40T that
I have for sale? It is a good runner, good sheet metal
and tires, working pto and three point lift. It would
be a perfect trtactor for the new ranchette owner. At
an asking price of only $2500, I am still hardly
getting any response on my ads!

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com