[AT] Got the M out yesterday

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Apr 8 07:32:37 PDT 2008

    Great story Dean. Been a great 4 days and there is hope for spring now.

    I have been working on the restoration on the Case VC that has been put
off for 2 years. Still have a long way to go.

    Got the dozer over at the Amish neighbor's cutting a driveway for his
new house and barn. Hope to finish that this evening.

    Maybe with a little push we can get back to tractors here.

                                    Gene