[AT] Lost, maybe

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Apr 7 14:45:06 PDT 2008

I know H.L.  and I'm not fussing at you for anything you said.  The thing is
this list has degenerated to where there is hardly any tractor content and
then someone will complain about it but no one offers any tractor
discussion.
Just more off topic stuff like say........ a speach by Charlton Heston....
LOL.  Not that I mind.  grins.

The fact is that this list has gone down hill so far that the only reason I
hang around here is to keep up with you and my other friends here.  Actually
I would prefer MORE off topic if it would mean MORE participation on the
list so I could hear from some of you that I've grown to think of a buddies.
When I need to hear some good tractor discussion I go over to
www.allischalmers.com
There are several of our former members over there.

By the way, they argue over off topic stuff on that list too.

Charlie

Charlie