[AT] Lost, maybe

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Apr 7 13:25:16 PDT 2008

H.L.,  you know that I consider you a friend and the same goes for Dave and
for that matter everyone currently on this list.  With that said, why don't
you guys pose a tractor related question or start a tractor related thread
instead of criticizing us for holding a friendly and helpful conversation?

By the way, I know a farmer that has GPS on his tractors and digital field
maps on all of his fields.  His new wife of 5 years is a city girl who knows
nothing about farming but the GPS with it's autopilot feature is so accurate
that he can send her alone into a huge cut of land with a 12 row bedder and
let her bed rows for his 3500 acre cotton operation.  NOW that is tractor
related.

Charlie