[AT] Haybine 1469--got one?--John

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sun Apr 6 22:09:50 PDT 2008

John, I'm thinking about buying a well-used 1469 to fix up to replace
a worn out Heston windrower.  There are a few questions about it that
I would like to visit about with someone who has operated one.  Would
you mind If I called you sometime for a short visit.  I would be
happy to call you if I had your phone number--or maybe you could call
you.  I'm in the Pacific time zone (Oregon).    John Wilkens    5415345187

At 07:12 PM 04/06/2008, you wrote:
>littlejohn at jefnet.com

                    In the wide-open spaces of NE Oregon